Deanta Internal Oak Pre Finished Bury Door
QUICKCODE : 9969
Features of The Bury
- Real American white oak veneer
- Crown cut veneer
- 32mm can be taken off the width and height of the door
- Solid core
- Covered by the Deanta 10 year warranty
- FSC® certified
- Fire Door option available
Fashioned from North American white oak, the Bury prefinished interior door is Deanta’s take on the classic four-panel door. With its chunky rails, this oak door will add a touch of style to any room – whether modern or classic.
Engineered Quality Door Construction
Engineered doors have a solid core offering superior strength and durability - they don't warp or twist. The veneers used are from the same piece of timber which allows for consistency of colour and a beautiful natural finish. Engineered doors are better for the environment with 70% of the core manufactured from sustainably grown timber.
Why buy an oak veneer door?
Oak veneer is a great way to get the look whilst keeping to a tight budget. Our veneered doors are made out of thick, decorative slices of high quality oak - affixed to a lower density core that will resist warping and moisture and therefore offer a great value alternative to solid oak.
|Manufacturers SKU Code||35NM4X|
|Lead Time||3 - 7 Working Days|
|Door Style||Traditional, Victorian|
- Deanta Internal Oak Pre Finished Bury Glazed Door
- Fully Finished Oak Veneer 6" Skirting Board (3.6m)Special Price £24.95 Regular Price £32.95