2.4m Complete Turned Decking Handrail Kit
QUICKCODE : 9315
A complete handrail/ballustrade kit for your decking or elsewhere.
- An attractive Turned Spindle Railing Kit 2.4m long (2.57m in total).
- Made from slow grown pine.
- All timber components are pressure treated with Tanalith E for long life.
- Starter kit contains 20 turned spindles, the top and base rails newel posts and fixings.
- Additional kit contains just 1 newel post to extend the handrail run, by fixing to the starter kit newel.
*Please note this handrail does not come with any spacers or infill.
This attractive turned spindle handrail kit with 2.4m handrail (total length , including newel post is 2.57m) contains 20 turned spindles, the top and base rails, the 2 newel posts and a fixing kit. All the components you need to put the complete kit together, All you need is a screwdriver.
The newel posts, hand & base rails and the 20 turned spindles are made from slow grown pine which has been carefully kiln dried to help reduce the risk of splitting & twisting.
All timber has been pressure treated to deliver a long lasting balustrade which requires no annual treatment, saving you both time and money.
The Additional kit is designed to be added to the starter kit to extend the run by fixing to one of the newels in the starter kit.
Starter Kit Contains:
Additional Kit Contains:
- 3 x 2.4m Universal Handrail.
- 1 x Turned Newel Posts.
- 20 x Turned Spindles.
- 1 x Fixings Kit.
Please note - We include bolts and timber connectors to fix your newel posts to the decking frame. This really is a complete kit.
|Select Handrail Option||None|