How to Measure For Your Custom Sliding Doors
It's really important to prepare your project by measuring up your space, this will ensure that the reality matches the dream.
1. Measure up heights A, B and C in mm (see drawing below).
2. Measure the widths D and E in mm (see drawing below).
How To Order Your Custom Sliding Wardrobe Sets
1. Pick your panel and frame colour from the drop down boxes above (pick centre panel colour (2) only if choosing glass centre panels).
2. Enter your height measurements A, B and C into the boxes above.(min 1200mm, max 2480mm)
3.Enter your width measurements D and E into the boxes above.
4. Enter the number of doors you would like in your set into the "Quantity" box (min width 550mm, max width 900mm)
5. Relax, safe in the knowledge that Savoy Timber will calculate the exact sizes of the doors you need to make your sliding door set a reality.
Please Note: (See diagram above) Panel(s) 1 match the wood effect frame, Panel 2 can either match the wood effect frame, or be a glass panel.
|Lead Time||Standard Delivery: 21 Working Days|
|Manufacturers SKU Code||No|
excellent product first class packaging Review by didders
Price Value Quality
I fitted these doors in another house 5 years ago, they never displayed ant sign of ageing and moved smoothly on the quality runners at all times. Full colour retention and structural stability is guaranteed by this excellent product, which is why I have fitted the identical product throughout my new house, the new doors display the same quality as my previous purchase.
Transport packaging is also very protective and to the same high quality as the doors (Posted on 06/05/2016)