How to Measure For Your Custom Sliding Doors
It's really important to prepare your project by measuring up your space, this will ensure that the reality matches the dream.
1. Measure up heights A, B and C in mm (see drawing below).
2. Measure the widths D and E in mm (see drawing below).
How To Order Your Custom Sliding Wardrobe Sets
1. Pick your panel and frame colours from the drop down boxes above.
2. Enter your height measurements A, B and C into the boxes above.(min 1200mm, max 2480mm)
3.Enter your width measurements D and E into the boxes above.
4. Enter the number of doors you would like in your set into the "Quantity" box (min width 901mm, max width 1200mm)
5. Relax, safe in the knowledge that Savoy Timber will calculate the exact sizes of the doors you need to make your sliding door set a reality.
|Lead Time||Standard Delivery: 21 Working Days|
|Manufacturers SKU Code||No|