Spectra Black Slate Satin 40mm Kitchen Worktop
QUICKCODE : 4899
- Spectra HPL surfaces are manufactured to BS/EN438 and is inherently heat, impact, moisture, UV and wear resistant
- 3mm radius profile
- The substrate is a high density chipboard manufactured to EN312 part 3 P2 grade and is FSC certified
- A resin impregnated foil is applied to the underside of the worktop to offer additional moisture resistance
- The front edge is sealed against moisture ingree with an injected hot melt wax
- Supplied with a free edging strip
Our kitchen worktops range are testament to the value for money that we offer to our customers. Most of our popular kitchen worktops are available with next day delivery. Savoy Timber Worktops allow for a deeper overhang and come with FIRA Gold Certification for complete peace of mind. All of our worktops feature easy clean and durable surfaces and are heat and water resistant.
Founded in 1952, we’ve made a name for ourselves supplying great quality worktops and more – all at everyday, affordable prices.
Plus, our in-house expertise means that whether you need a cut to size worktop or a full fabrication service here at Savoy Timber we offer a professional jointing and fabrication service. Everything from an edging service to a complete fabrication/butt and scribe service, our team of dedicated experts can help! we are looking forward to hearing from you. Click Here To Find Out More.
|Height / Thickness||38mm|
|Laminate Effect||Stone Effect|
|Free Edging Strip||Yes|
|Lead Time||Standard Delivery 5 - 7 Working Days|