Deanta Internal Rochester White Primed Door
QUICKCODE : 9818
The Rochester period four-panel door will bring style and substance to any interior with its raised mouldings. Combined with the solid core, this door is unrivalled for style and durability.
Trim Down By: 16mm off each side and 16mm off the top and bottom, without problems.
- Ready for one-coat finish.
- Doors are heavy and robust.
- Solid Core - Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Up to 32mm to be trimmed off the width and height.
- 10 Yr Warranty
- CALL FOR 5+ DOORS - We Won't Be Beaten on Price!
Engineered Quality Door Construction
Engineered doors have a solid core offering superior strength and durability - they don't warp or twist. The veneers used are from the same piece of timber which allows for consistency of colour and a beautiful natural finish. Engineered doors are better for the environment with 70% of the core manufactured from sustainably grown timber.
|Manufacturers SKU Code||35ROCHWHP|
|Lead Time||3 - 7 Working Days|
|Door Style||Traditional, Victorian|