NEW IN - Solid Core Oak Composite Decking 138mm x 23mm
QUICKCODE : 13784
If you want a composite deck that looks sophisticated and modern, this is the decking for you. When you choose this deck, you can either keep it highly minimal and modern and compliment it with black and steel accessories or create a busy, planted space with lots of contrast. It’s entirely up to you. Either way, with this choice you know you’re getting a deck that’ll stay looking great for longer.
With Dual Sided decking each side benefits from a different colour.
This dual board allows you to get creative with your outdoor space using a different colour border.
We are extremely proud of our deluxe composite board with a durable thickness of 23mm.
Composite Decking can work out as a much more cost-effective option in comparison to Timber Decking, when taking into account the upkeep of timber decking. Very little maintenance cost due to the fact you do not need to stain or maintain the decking. With a dual colour and deep 3D wood grain effect this board will not rot, chip or splinter.
If you would like any more information on your decking project, please call our sales team we are happy to help - 0345 0268 799
- NEW IN!
- Latest fourth generation composite
- Dual colour tone for much more realistic look
- Various lengths up to 5.4m lengths so less joins
- Secret fixing so no face screws seen
- Easy to fit with spacer clips
- Can be fixed onto treated timber frame or composite frame
- On trend grey and timber colours
- Extra tough, no stain finish
- 10 year warranty
- No need to oil.....ever!!!!!
- 5.4m Boards are only available for delivery in specific postcodes
This state of the art production process gives not just a great-looking end result, you get top-end performance too.
They are 4m long 70mm wide and 10mm deep – the customer will need enough to cover the exposed linear metre-age of the deck
These are stainless steel clips you will need a starter clip every 400mm the length of the first board and the length of the last board of the deck
5.4m board 15
3.6m board 9
2.7m board 8
These can be bought in 10’s 20’s and 30’s.
These are plastic and come as one piece the customer will need one every 18 inches
5.4M board 13 screws
3.6m board 8 screws
2.7m board 7 screws
These can be bought in 10's, 20's, 50's and 100's.
The moulded plastic joists should be spaced 400mm apart the length of the first board
|Lead Time||Standard & Express Delivery available|
- Decking Base Frame Kits
Starting at £48.95
- Deluxe Stainless Steel Composite Decking Starter Clips
Starting at £0.30
- Deluxe Plastic Composite Decking Clips
Starting at £0.20
- Deluxe Stainless Steel Composite Decking Clips
Starting at £0.20