40mm Worktop Jointing Strip
QUICKCODE : 4749
- Covers exposed chipboard on raw edges
- Prevents any water damage to the worktop
- Reduces installation time
- Edge is curved to the same radius as the worktop
- Metal finish coordinates with most kitchen environments
- Used as a more durable alternative to laminate edging
- Easy to install
- Fixing screws included
Our kitchen worktops range are testament to the value for money that we offer to our customers. Most of our popular kitchen worktops are available with next day delivery. Savoy Timber Worktops allow for a deeper overhang and come with FIRA Gold Certification for complete peace of mind. All of our worktops feature easy clean and durable surfaces and are heat and water resistant.
Founded in 1952, we’ve made a name for ourselves supplying great quality worktops and more – all at everyday, affordable prices.
Plus, our in-house expertise means that whether you need a cut to size worktop or a full fabrication service here at Savoy Timber we offer a professional jointing and fabrication service. Everything from an edging service to a complete fabrication/butt and scribe service, our team of dedicated experts can help! we are looking forward to hearing from you. Click Here To Find Out More.