Alazia Bowl And A Half Iron Grey Quartz Sink
QUICKCODE : 13028
The Alazia range of sinks are manufactured from 80% natural quartz, while the remaining 20% of the mixture consists of high quality resins, ensuring heat resistance, shock resistance, resistance to chemicals & antibacterial protection.
- Complete with waste kit.
- Reversible allowing for left or right-handed drainer
- Large bowl, ideal for large items.
- 80% Natural Quartz
- High Quality Resins
- Heat Resistant
- Shock resistant
- 2 Pre Defined tap holes
- In Stock ready to dispatch or collect
The Alazia Range are a new range of quartz sinks from Savoy Timber. These fantastic quality sinks are available in Iron Grey, snow white, carbon graphite and beige.
- Iron Grey - 1000 x 500 x 205mm
- Main Bowl Size - 340 x 420 x 205mm
- Half Bowl Size - 160 x 340 x 150mm
- Minimum Base Unit - 600mm
Write Your Own Review